You Know It’s Coming
America has been warned and many times, yet whole cities are either under prepared or not prepared at all. This means families and communities could face the next disaster totally unready and in extreme danger. But it doesn’t have to be that way!
Listen up – If things continue on it’s existing path our planet will experience around 400 disasters this year and more in the making and this does not include manmade disasters.
Every home needs a stockpile of non-perishable shelf-stable emergency food items. It’s part of any sensible emergency preparedness plan.
Honest Question: Do you believe: In Times Of Peace Prepare For War?
If your answer is YES, then prepare for the coming war, but what kind of war is coming?
War comes in many forms, here are a few:
- Massive power-grid failure
- Cyber attacks
- EMP Burst
- Major natural disasters
- Mandatory disease-based evacuations
- Personal Job loss, illness, or accident
- Unrelenting Hyperinflation
- Supply chain failure
- Violence imposed lockdowns
- Government mandates
- Rioters loot grocery stores
- Shelter-In Pandemics
In Times Of Peace Prepare For War – In Times Of War- Survive
If anyone of these goes to wars against you and your family you must be ready to Secure In Place and wait it out, maybe up to 4 weeks or more. Got it!
|SECURE IN PLACE When it is necessary to secure-in-place, you will be the safest by placing a locked door or other barricade between you and the associated violence or danger. Your basement, bunker, inner room, safe-place and from windows. Have close your first-aid kits, food supplies, protection, radios, water, and your survival supplies. Above all STAY CALM|
This is what you need for a 4-Week Emergency Food Supply in your home
4-Week Emergency Food Supply Kit Plus Four Free Survival Springs (2,000+ calories/day)
In Times Of Peace Prepare For War – In Times Of War – Survive
2,000+ CALORIES A DAY FOR SHORT-TERM SURVIVAL
This Ready Hour 4-Week Emergency Food Supply from My Patriot Supply includes 16 food varieties in robust packaging for long-term storage. This 4-Week Emergency Food Supply will feed 1 person for 28 days when eating 2,000 calories per day.*
- NO SKIMPING ON YOUR SURVIVAL – Meals provide 2,000+ calories per day on average with 56,540 total calories and 244 servings
- DECADES-LONG SHELF LIFE – Meals can be stored for up to 25 years**
- NO FOOD BOREDOM – 16 flavorful food and drink varieties
- HIGH-QUALITY PACKAGING – Meals packaged in resealable, heavy-duty 4-layer pouches with multiple oxygen absorbers
- DISASTER-DURABLE BUCKET– Pouches sealed in 2 rugged, lockable buckets that are resistant to heat and moisture and built for long-term storage (weighs 38 pounds)
- EASY TO TRANSPORT – Two 14″ x 7″ x 8 1/2″ containers comes with collapsible carrying handles for easy transport
- HOMEGROWN – Made in the USA without MSG
- Major natural disasters, job loss, and more can cut you off from food for weeks. This substantial supply, with nearly a month’s worth of meals, can sustain you when nothing else will.
CALORIES = ENERGY = SURVIVAL
Our 4-Week Food Supply provides one person with an average of over 2,000 calories per day for 28 days.
Remember, calories are crucial to survival! Other companies skimp on calories, which isn’t just wrong—it’s reckless. You won’t be satisfied with 1,500 calories, and 1,300 calories will leave you starving. Don’t settle for less than what your body needs, especially in an emergency.
Yes, I want to survive, and I want to start now while there is still time to prepare!
Click Below To Find Out More
p.s. many falsely believe nothing bad could ever happen to them. That’s what they said on the Titanic just before it hit the iceberg.